You can control which emails your received from the community. When you first join the community you will received the following emails:
- A member mentions you.
- A member replies to an update or comment youve posted.
- A member sends you a message.
- A member sends you a friend request.
- A member accepts your friendship request.
- A member invites you to join a group.
- You are promoted to a group admin or moderator.
- A member request to join a private group you are admin off.
- A request to join a group has been approved or denied.
If you wish to not receive an email about these notifications follow these steps:
- Click on your profile picture
- Choose settings
- Choose the email tab
- Update your email preferences
- Click save
Every email you receive will give you the option to unsubscribe. If you select to unsubscribe, it will automatically update your email preferences.
You can return at anytime to change your email settings.
This article has not been revised since publication.
This post was created by Spare Harvest on June 19, 2018.